- Party for the Animals
- Manifesto Animal Politics EU
- Party for the Animals' manifesto
- Privacy statement
- Written questions about Bill 156
- Letter from MEPs to UNESCO against the classification of bullfighting as Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Party for the Animals - Plan B: for there is no planet B
- The Dutch Party for the Animals wants to include ecocide as a crime in international criminal law
- Saving the World with Fork & Knife (Animal Politics World Conference Food & Health 2021)
- COP26 Side Event: #FoodRevolution to tackle the climate crisis
- Municipal Elections March 16 2022 - You can make a difference: vote!
- Cine suntem
- Taking Political Activism to the Next Level - Animal Politics World Conference 2022
- Social issues
- Environment, climate, and energy
- Animal rights
- Healthy agriculture, sustainable food
- 7 Dec December 2022 What to do for a liveable planet? Invitation to meet three generations of earth protectors
- 30 Nov November 2022 Speeding up positive change! Invitation to Animal Politics World Conference
- 23 Nov November 2022 Ban on puppy farms in Australia thanks to Animal Justice Party
- 16 Nov November 2022 Ecocide and animal suffering a criminal offence? Support for Party for the Animals plans in the European Parliament
- 9 Nov November 2022 Christine’s Blog: World-improvers, unite!
- 3 Nov November 2022 Appeal to the European Union: end the kangaroo hunt!
- 27 Oct October 2022 European ban on the slaughter of day-old roosters in sight!
- 19 Oct October 2022 Stop the trade in endangered species! Support for plans Party for the Animals in European Parliament
- 12 Oct October 2022 Protect the oceans: stop industrial fish farms, octopus farms and whaling
- 5 Oct October 2022 World first: affordable vet care for all in Australia
- 29 Sep September 2022 Esther’s blog: Don’t look away, but spring into action and look ahead
- 21 Sep September 2022 Stop advertising for meat and air travel! Dutch world first gets international following
- 14 Sep September 2022 Support for better protection of threatened species and a ban on their commercial trade
- 7 Sep September 2022 Enormous success: over a million European citizens demand a Europe free of animal testing
- 31 Aug August 2022 Spectacular animation “A Viral Spiral” wins prizes at film festivals around the world
- 13 Jul July 2022 Esther's Blog: Be a part of positive change!
- 6 Jul July 2022 Sign for cruelty-free cosmetics! Save millions of animals from new proposed tests
- 29 Jun June 2022 Growth for animal rights parties in elections in France, Australia, the UK and Italy
- 22 Jun June 2022 Worldwide first: Party for the Animals to join the municipal executive in at least two large cities
- 15 Jun June 2022 Full camera surveillance in slaughterhouses thanks to Party for the Animals
- 8 Jun June 2022 European Citizens’ Initiative against fur off to a flying start - sign as well!
- 1 Jun June 2022 Esther's Blog – People all over the world are fighting for the protection of animals and nature
- 25 May May 2022 Animal protectionists in Albania demand better animal protection by law
- 19 May May 2022 A world first: after nature, Ecuador also gives wild animals legal rights
- 11 May May 2022 Emergency aid to animals finally a part of disaster plans thanks to the Party for the Animals
- 4 May May 2022 Green light for 0% tax on fruit and vegetables in EU thanks to Party for the Animals
- 27 Apr April 2022 Esther’s Blog: Hold on, for a liveable planet!
- 20 Apr April 2022 Support for Party for the Animals proposal to stop importing Russian biomass wood
- 13 Apr April 2022 Party for the Animals pleads for quick action after yet another alarming climate report
- 8 Apr April 2022 Ban on hormones from blood of pregnant horses closer thanks to Party for the Animals
- 6 Apr April 2022 Citizens and companies demand radically better animal protection by the EU
- 30 Mar March 2022 Esther’s Blog: Accelerate the transition to green agriculture - especially now
- 23 Mar March 2022 A near doubling for the Dutch Party for the Animals in local elections
- 16 Mar March 2022 Emergency appeal animal protectors Ukraine to EU governments: “Enable the evacuation of animals!”
- 9 Mar March 2022 Animal rights parties worldwide in solidarity with people and animals in Ukraine
- 8 Mar March 2022 Portuguese emigrants in EU: vote for a green and just future, vote PAN!
- 2 Mar March 2022 Esther’s blog: Compassion and humanity have to take centre stage more than ever
- 23 Feb February 2022 Stop the import of kangaroo meat and leather in Europe! Support for initiative Party for the Animals
- 16 Feb February 2022 Italy bans fur farming for good – who’s next?
- 9 Feb February 2022 International protest against octopus farming led by Spanish Party for the Animals
- 2 Feb February 2022 Esther’s Blog: Full steam ahead, for the animals and our planet!
- 19 Jan January 2022 Virologists warn: new pandemic is being bred in industrial livestock farming
- 23 Dec December 2021 Join us in asking Europe to protect animals!
- 21 Dec December 2021 Esther's Blog: The times are changing
- 16 Dec December 2021 Animal politics on the rise in Denmark: young Veganerpartiet is winning ground
- 14 Dec December 2021 Stop cruel killing of parakeets in Madrid! Activists and Spanish animal rights party sound alarm
- 8 Dec December 2021 Animal transport research initiated by the Party for the Animals yields harsh conclusions
- 1 Dec December 2021 Esther’s Blog: Action, action, action!
- 22 Nov November 2021 Party for the Animals urges European Parliament: reject destructive new agricultural policy
- 17 Nov November 2021 Dutch Party for the Animals submits a Climate Crisis Law