Animal Protection Party of Canada
Animal Protection Party of Canada is a federally registered Canadian political party. They are dedicated to the protection of all animals and the environment primarily through electoral politics and legislative advocacy but also through research, education and rescue. Canada’s “first past the post” electoral system presents enormous hurdles in electing an Animal Protection Party of Canada representative to the House of Commons. So the party’s mission is to reward politicians who work to protect animals and the environment and hold accountable those who don’t.
- 20 October 2020 Esther’s Blog: Together we force governments to protect human, animal, and planet health
- 1 September 2020 Party for the Animals pushes back against concealment of cruelty in animal agriculture
- 8 July 2020 Esther's Blog: The year of breakthroughs
- 5 November 2019 Esther’s Blog: The fight for emancipation continues
- 18 June 2019 Marianne’s Blog: Growing green resistance