Partij voor de Dieren
The Party for the Animals (PvdD) is the first successful political party in the world that does not put the short-term interests of man in the pivotal position, but the entire planet and all her inhabitants instead. We are part of a global and growing movement that is committed to the interest of animals, nature and the environment in politics and public administration.
- 16 December 2020 Esther’s Blog: To a greener and more animal friendly 2021!
- 9 December 2020 Party for the Animals: “Criminalize ecocide; recognize the destruction of nature as a crime”
- 1 December 2020 Success Party for the Animals: MEPs want to stop importing Argentinian horse meat
- 25 November 2020 Esther’s Blog: Idealism is the new realism!
- 11 November 2020 Success in pushing back animal experiments in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 November 2020 Dutch fur import ban one step closer, thanks to the Party for the Animals
- 4 November 2020 Escaping the era of pandemics? Stop nature destruction, restore biodiversity!
- 29 October 2020 EU-subsidies for bullfighting scrapped
- 28 October 2020 European veggie-burger ban defeated!
- 27 October 2020 Party for the Animals rejects billions in subsidies for disastrous European Agricultural Policy