Founded in 1993 as the first animal party in the world. Tierschutzpartei (full name: Partei, Mensch Umwelt, Tierschutz) sees humans, the environment and animals as one unity. If we want to save our planet, we have to see humans, environment and animals as one package. A sustained outlook on the world is necessary. Not "each on their own", but "all together for our planet"!
- 4 November 2021 Esther’s Blog: Let’s act now for honest and green policies around the world!
- 20 October 2021 Eco-centric animal rights parties win in elections in Germany and Portugal
- 30 April 2021 Esther’s Blog: Team Planet in action!
- 21 April 2021 New Zealand bans live animal export! Parties for the Animals worldwide push EU to follow suit
- 24 March 2021 Dutch Party for the Animals gains in parliamentary elections: 6 seats!
- 21 January 2020 EU bans bee killer thiacloprid thanks to Party for the Animals
- 24 September 2019 Political parties for animal rights are leading the most important animal welfare union in the European Parliament
- 9 July 2019 Marianne’s Blog: Less meat, less heat!
- 18 June 2019 Marianne’s Blog: Growing green resistance
- 4 June 2019 Successful Animal Politics EU Movement wins 2 million votes and 3 seats in the European Parliament