Earth provides enough for everyone’s need, but not for everyone’s greed. We want our government to be at the service of both people and animals, and guided by compassion and sustainability. Providing aid to the poorest and victims of famine and violence is a matter of civilisation. Human rights should be respected. We want a transparent democracy in which the citizen’s voice is heard, animal rights are self-evident and it is not the right of the strong, but the interest of the weak that counts.
The society the Party for the Animals stands for gives priority to sustainability and compassion over short-term economic gain. It respects the freedom and privacy of its citizens and gives them a greater role in decision-making than banks, multinationals and lobbyists. We want governments to give both people and animals the opportunity to live a good and fulfilling life.
- 14 March 2023 Esther’s Blog: Standing together, we can make the dark green difference
- 22 February 2023 Help save animals caught in devastating earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- 9 November 2022 Christine’s Blog: World-improvers, unite!
- 29 September 2022 Esther’s blog: Don’t look away, but spring into action and look ahead
- 31 August 2022 Spectacular animation “A Viral Spiral” wins prizes at film festivals around the world
- 30 March 2022 Esther’s Blog: Accelerate the transition to green agriculture - especially now
- 16 March 2022 Emergency appeal animal protectors Ukraine to EU governments: “Enable the evacuation of animals!”
- 9 March 2022 Animal rights parties worldwide in solidarity with people and animals in Ukraine
- 8 March 2022 Portuguese emigrants in EU: vote for a green and just future, vote PAN!
- 2 March 2022 Esther’s blog: Compassion and humanity have to take centre stage more than ever