PACMA, a Spanish party for the animals founded in 2003, bases its program on animal welfare, the environment and social justice. The party has been growing fast in every election.
PACMAs focuses on addressing - by legal and political means – for example animal abuses, cruel entertainment with animals, and unjust laws for animals. The party conducts awareness campaigns and public demonstrations (against Toro de la Vega , bullfights , San Fermin, etc. ). Moreover, PACMA researches and documents cases of animal abuse, making reports and dossiers, developing proposals for governments and legislative initiatives, etc.
- 13 april 2023 Esther’s Blog: Solving the climate and nature crisis starts with being honest
- 5 april 2023 Say no to octopus farming in Europe!
- 18 januari 2023 Protect hunting dogs, bulls and laboratory animals! Spanish animal rights party PACMA leads opposition to ‘shameful’ law
- 7 september 2022 Enormous success: over a million European citizens demand a Europe free of animal testing
- 9 februari 2022 International protest against octopus farming led by Spanish Party for the Animals
- 2 februari 2022 Esther’s Blog: Full steam ahead, for the animals and our planet!
- 14 december 2021 Stop cruel killing of parakeets in Madrid! Activists and Spanish animal rights party sound alarm
- 30 april 2021 Esther’s Blog: Team Planet in action!
- 21 april 2021 New Zealand bans live animal export! Parties for the Animals worldwide push EU to follow suit
- 8 april 2021 Help save 12,000 parrots in Madrid!