PACMA, a Spanish party for the animals founded in 2003, bases its program on animal welfare, the environment and social justice. The party has been growing fast in every election.
PACMAs focuses on addressing - by legal and political means – for example animal abuses, cruel entertainment with animals, and unjust laws for animals. The party conducts awareness campaigns and public demonstrations (against Toro de la Vega , bullfights , San Fermin, etc. ). Moreover, PACMA researches and documents cases of animal abuse, making reports and dossiers, developing proposals for governments and legislative initiatives, etc.
- 13 אפריל 2023 Esther’s Blog: Solving the climate and nature crisis starts with being honest
- 5 אפריל 2023 Say no to octopus farming in Europe!
- 18 ינואר 2023 Protect hunting dogs, bulls and laboratory animals! Spanish animal rights party PACMA leads opposition to ‘shameful’ law
- 7 ספטמבר 2022 Enormous success: over a million European citizens demand a Europe free of animal testing
- 9 פברואר 2022 International protest against octopus farming led by Spanish Party for the Animals
- 2 פברואר 2022 Esther’s Blog: Full steam ahead, for the animals and our planet!
- 14 דצמבר 2021 Stop cruel killing of parakeets in Madrid! Activists and Spanish animal rights party sound alarm
- 30 אפריל 2021 Esther’s Blog: Team Planet in action!
- 21 אפריל 2021 New Zealand bans live animal export! Parties for the Animals worldwide push EU to follow suit
- 8 אפריל 2021 Help save 12,000 parrots in Madrid!