PACMA, a Spanish party for the animals founded in 2003, bases its program on animal welfare, the environment and social justice. The party has been growing fast in every election.
PACMAs focuses on addressing - by legal and political means – for example animal abuses, cruel entertainment with animals, and unjust laws for animals. The party conducts awareness campaigns and public demonstrations (against Toro de la Vega , bullfights , San Fermin, etc. ). Moreover, PACMA researches and documents cases of animal abuse, making reports and dossiers, developing proposals for governments and legislative initiatives, etc.
- 21 May 2019 Marianne's Blog: “May we have your votes, please?”
- 30 April 2019 Another electoral gain for Spanish Party for the Animals
- 23 April 2019 Spanish and Portuguese premiere of #Powerplant draws full houses
- 17 April 2019 Worldlog Marianne Thieme – leader of the Party for the Animals
- 10 April 2019 Animal rights movement in European Parliament likely to be tripled
- 6 March 2019 Worldlog Marianne Thieme – Leader of the Party for the Animals