Animal Justice Party
Established in 2010, the Animal Justice Party represents the interests of animals in the decisions of parliaments throughout Australia. It currently has over 5000 members. The AJP had its first representative elected to the upper house of the New South Wales state parliament in March 2015. More elected representatives followed after that.
Key priorities of the party include: ending the live export of animals; ending the killing of protected native wildlife such as kangaroos; ending cruel ‘intensive’ farming practices such as battery cages and sow stalls and other practices; and recognising that positive human engagement with animals creates a stronger, wiser, respectful, compassionate and healthier community.
- 23 נובמבר 2022 Ban on puppy farms in Australia thanks to Animal Justice Party
- 16 נובמבר 2022 Ecocide and animal suffering a criminal offence? Support for Party for the Animals plans in the European Parliament
- 3 נובמבר 2022 Appeal to the European Union: end the kangaroo hunt!
- 5 אוקטובר 2022 World first: affordable vet care for all in Australia
- 13 יולי 2022 Esther's Blog: Be a part of positive change!
- 23 פברואר 2022 Stop the import of kangaroo meat and leather in Europe! Support for initiative Party for the Animals
- 1 דצמבר 2021 Esther’s Blog: Action, action, action!
- 22 ספטמבר 2021 Ascending political ‘Parties for the Animals’ influence political debate worldwide
- 30 אפריל 2021 Esther’s Blog: Team Planet in action!
- 21 אפריל 2021 New Zealand bans live animal export! Parties for the Animals worldwide push EU to follow suit