News related to Animal Justice Party
- 13 Jul July 2022 Esther's Blog: Be a part of positive change!
- 23 Feb February 2022 Stop the import of kangaroo meat and leather in Europe! Support for initiative Party for the Animals
- 1 Dec December 2021 Esther’s Blog: Action, action, action!
- 22 Sep September 2021 Ascending political ‘Parties for the Animals’ influence political debate worldwide
- 30 Apr April 2021 Esther’s Blog: Team Planet in action!
- 21 Apr April 2021 New Zealand bans live animal export! Parties for the Animals worldwide push EU to follow suit
- 26 Mar March 2021 Breakthroughs in animal welfare promotion thanks to animal parties in Cyprus and Australia
- 5 Mar March 2021 Esther’s blog: Exciting elections and courageous people
- 10 Feb February 2021 Esther's Blog: Letting go of old habits for a healthy society
- 20 Jan January 2021 Party for the Animals calls for a European ban on mink farming
- 25 Nov November 2020 Esther’s Blog: Idealism is the new realism!
- 18 Nov November 2020 Steady growth of political movement for animal rights and our planet
- 1 Sep September 2020 Party for the Animals pushes back against concealment of cruelty in animal agriculture
- 30 Jun June 2020 The end of the Dutch mink farming industry - one of the largest in the world
- 14 Jan January 2020 Esther’s Blog: the all-important decade - what will you do?
- 22 Oct October 2019 Australian Animal Justice Party stops draconian laws that attack whistle-blowers who expose animal cruelty
- 21 May May 2019 Marianne's Blog: “May we have your votes, please?”
- 17 Apr April 2019 Worldlog Marianne Thieme – leader of the Party for the Animals