- 22 DEC Christine’s Blog: More activists in politics to save the planet
- 15 DEC Participants from 25 countries at successful Animal Politics Foundation conference
- 7 DEC What to do for a liveable planet? Invitation to meet three generations of earth protectors
- 30 NOV Speeding up positive change! Invitation to Animal Politics World Conference
- 23 NOV Ban on puppy farms in Australia thanks to Animal Justice Party
- 16 NOV Ecocide and animal suffering a criminal offence? Support for Party for the Animals plans in the European Parliament
- 9 NOV Christine’s Blog: World-improvers, unite!
- 3 NOV Appeal to the European Union: end the kangaroo hunt!
- 27 OCT European ban on the slaughter of day-old roosters in sight!
- 19 OCT Stop the trade in endangered species! Support for plans Party for the Animals in European Parliament
- 12 OCT Protect the oceans: stop industrial fish farms, octopus farms and whaling
- 5 OCT World first: affordable vet care for all in Australia
- 29 SEP Esther’s blog: Don’t look away, but spring into action and look ahead
- 21 SEP Stop advertising for meat and air travel! Dutch world first gets international following
- 14 SEP Support for better protection of threatened species and a ban on their commercial trade
- 7 SEP Enormous success: over a million European citizens demand a Europe free of animal testing
- 13 JUL Esther's Blog: Be a part of positive change!
- 6 JUL Sign for cruelty-free cosmetics! Save millions of animals from new proposed tests
- 29 JUN Growth for animal rights parties in elections in France, Australia, the UK and Italy
- 22 JUN Worldwide first: Party for the Animals to join the municipal executive in at least two large cities
- 15 JUN Full camera surveillance in slaughterhouses thanks to Party for the Animals
- 8 JUN European Citizens’ Initiative against fur off to a flying start - sign as well!
- 1 JUN Esther's Blog – People all over the world are fighting for the protection of animals and nature
- 25 MAY Animal protectionists in Albania demand better animal protection by law
- 19 MAY A world first: after nature, Ecuador also gives wild animals legal rights
- 11 MAY Emergency aid to animals finally a part of disaster plans thanks to the Party for the Animals
- 4 MAY Green light for 0% tax on fruit and vegetables in EU thanks to Party for the Animals
- 27 APR Esther’s Blog: Hold on, for a liveable planet!
- 20 APR Support for Party for the Animals proposal to stop importing Russian biomass wood
- 13 APR Party for the Animals pleads for quick action after yet another alarming climate report
- 8 APR Ban on hormones from blood of pregnant horses closer thanks to Party for the Animals
- 6 APR Citizens and companies demand radically better animal protection by the EU
- 30 MAR Esther’s Blog: Accelerate the transition to green agriculture - especially now
- 23 MAR A near doubling for the Dutch Party for the Animals in local elections
- 16 MAR Emergency appeal animal protectors Ukraine to EU governments: “Enable the evacuation of animals!”
- 9 MAR Animal rights parties worldwide in solidarity with people and animals in Ukraine
- 8 MAR Portuguese emigrants in EU: vote for a green and just future, vote PAN!
- 2 MAR Esther’s blog: Compassion and humanity have to take centre stage more than ever
- 23 FEB Stop the import of kangaroo meat and leather in Europe! Support for initiative Party for the Animals
- 16 FEB Italy bans fur farming for good – who’s next?
- 9 FEB International protest against octopus farming led by Spanish Party for the Animals
- 2 FEB Esther’s Blog: Full steam ahead, for the animals and our planet!