Animal Party Cyprus
APC is succeeding in establishing itself as a serious political party for animals on the Cypriot political landscape.
• APC is succeeding in introducing reforms which will make enforcement of animal welfare legislation possible.
• APC is working with the media to reach voters.
• APC is working to send the message that it is not a party focused on cats and dogs, but on all species including humans.
- 22 September 2021 Ascending political ‘Parties for the Animals’ influence political debate worldwide
- 30 April 2021 Esther’s Blog: Team Planet in action!
- 21 April 2021 New Zealand bans live animal export! Parties for the Animals worldwide push EU to follow suit
- 26 March 2021 Breakthroughs in animal welfare promotion thanks to animal parties in Cyprus and Australia
- 5 March 2021 Esther’s blog: Exciting elections and courageous people
- 7 April 2020 "The time is always right to do what's right": right now we need to support all vulnerable groups
- 31 March 2020 Esther’s Blog: A safer world for animals is a safer world for people
- 21 May 2019 Marianne's Blog: “May we have your votes, please?”