The bilingual political party DierAnimal was founded in 2018 and wishes to lay down animal rights in the Belgium constitution and to put a stop to intensive livestock farming and animal experiments.
DierAnimal pleads for healthy, sustainable, human and animal friendly agriculture. Additionally, DierAnimal has cross-border ambitions: it pleads for active support for sustainable forest conservation, forest management and reforestation worldwide.
- 21 אפריל 2021 New Zealand bans live animal export! Parties for the Animals worldwide push EU to follow suit
- 7 אפריל 2020 "The time is always right to do what's right": right now we need to support all vulnerable groups
- 31 מרץ 2020 Esther’s Blog: A safer world for animals is a safer world for people
- 18 יוני 2019 Marianne’s Blog: Growing green resistance
- 4 יוני 2019 Another victory for political animal rights movement in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium