PAN – Pessoas-Animais-Natureza fights for a free, fair, inclusive and self-aware society and for a reinvented democracy, based on participation, ethics, agreement, respect and equality.
This Portuguese party aims to be the voice and the political arm of civil movements, associations and NGOs that search for a alternative and renewed society, trying to supply and overcome state and institutional policies and to promote the awareness towards solidarity for humanitarian, animal and ecological causes.
- 11 maj 2022 Emergency aid to animals finally a part of disaster plans thanks to the Party for the Animals
- 8 mars 2022 Portuguese emigrants in EU: vote for a green and just future, vote PAN!
- 4 november 2021 Esther’s Blog: Let’s act now for honest and green policies around the world!
- 20 oktober 2021 Eco-centric animal rights parties win in elections in Germany and Portugal
- 30 april 2021 Esther’s Blog: Team Planet in action!
- 21 april 2021 New Zealand bans live animal export! Parties for the Animals worldwide push EU to follow suit
- 9 april 2021 Cruel pigeon-shooting sport banned in Portugal thanks to Portuguese animal rights party PAN
- 10 februari 2021 Esther's Blog: Letting go of old habits for a healthy society
- 13 januari 2021 Massacre of over 500 deer and wild boar in Portugal confirms necessity to regulate hunting
- 18 november 2020 Steady growth of political movement for animal rights and our planet