Founded in 1993 as the first animal party in the world. Tierschutzpartei (full name: Partei, Mensch Umwelt, Tierschutz) sees humans, the environment and animals as one unity. If we want to save our planet, we have to see humans, environment and animals as one package. A sustained outlook on the world is necessary. Not "each on their own", but "all together for our planet"!
- 21 January 2020 EU bans bee killer thiacloprid thanks to Party for the Animals
- 24 September 2019 Political parties for animal rights are leading the most important animal welfare union in the European Parliament
- 9 July 2019 Marianne’s Blog: Less meat, less heat!
- 18 June 2019 Marianne’s Blog: Growing green resistance
- 4 June 2019 Successful Animal Politics EU Movement wins 2 million votes and 3 seats in the European Parliament
- 4 June 2019 Another victory for political animal rights movement in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
- 21 May 2019 Marianne's Blog: “May we have your votes, please?”