PAN – Pessoas-Animais-Natureza fights for a free, fair, inclusive and self-aware society and for a reinvented democracy, based on participation, ethics, agreement, respect and equality.
This Portuguese party aims to be the voice and the political arm of civil movements, associations and NGOs that search for a alternative and renewed society, trying to supply and overcome state and institutional policies and to promote the awareness towards solidarity for humanitarian, animal and ecological causes.
- 21 January 2020 EU bans bee killer thiacloprid thanks to Party for the Animals
- 15 October 2019 EU Climate Commissioner-designate denies ecological need for reduction in livestock
- 15 October 2019 Quadrupling of Portuguese Party for the Animals
- 24 September 2019 Political parties for animal rights are leading the most important animal welfare union in the European Parliament
- 17 September 2019 Marianne's Blog: The tide is turning
- 12 September 2019 From ego to eco: political parties for animal rights organize successful world conference
- 3 September 2019 Dutch and Portuguese parties for animals organise world conference to address eco-crisis
- 9 July 2019 Marianne’s Blog: Less meat, less heat!
- 18 June 2019 Marianne’s Blog: Growing green resistance
- 4 June 2019 Successful Animal Politics EU Movement wins 2 million votes and 3 seats in the European Parliament