- 23 דצמ Join us in asking Europe to protect animals!
- 21 דצמ Esther's Blog: the times are changing
- 16 דצמ Animal politics on the rise in Denmark: young Veganerpartiet is winning ground
- 14 דצמ Stop cruel killing of parakeets in Madrid! Activists and Spanish animal rights party sound alarm
- 8 דצמ Animal transport research initiated by the Party for the Animals yields harsh conclusions
- 1 דצמ Esther’s Blog: Action, action, action!
- 22 נוב Party for the Animals urges European Parliament: reject destructive new agricultural policy
- 17 נוב Dutch Party for the Animals submits a Climate Crisis Law
- 13 נוב Animal rights parties call for food revolution during global COP26 weekend of action
- 4 נוב Esther’s Blog: Let’s act now for honest and green policies around the world!
- 27 אוק European Parliament supports Party for the Animals’ green and animal-friendly food plans
- 20 אוק Eco-centric animal rights parties win in elections in Germany and Portugal
- 12 אוק Party for the Animals successful in the fight against pesticides
- 6 אוק Party for the Animals wants plant-based food by default during upcoming UN Climate Summit
- 30 ספט Esther’s Blog: Cherish the trees, stop cutting!
- 24 ספט End of animal testing in sight! European Parliament urges for action plan on the initiative of Party for the Animals
- 22 ספט Ascending political ‘Parties for the Animals’ influence political debate worldwide
- 15 ספט Breakthrough thanks to Party for the Animals: European Parliament recognizes the need to tackle livestock industry to fight climate and biodiversity crises
- 21 יול Esther’s blog: entering summer in a hopeful and fighting spirit
- 7 יול Animal Politics World Conference gathers scientists, entrepreneurs, activists and politicians
- 29 יונ Party for the Animals votes against weak European Climate Act
- 17 יונ Breakthrough in the protection of nature, oceans, whales, and dolphins
- 16 יונ European Parliament calls for a ban on caged farming and on force feeding of animals for foie gras!
- 10 יונ Party for the Animals proposal to criminalise ecocide inspires worldwide
- 9 יונ Esther’s Blog: Lots of good news for the planet and all its inhabitants!
- 26 מאי EU ban on keeping animals in cages in sight: Party for the Animals calls on citizens to pressure the EU together
- 20 מאי Historic breakthroughs in legal protection of animals in the Netherlands and United Kingdom
- 12 מאי Party for the Animals: “Boycott deforestation, mitigate climate change” - while we still can
- 4 מאי The Lebanese are setting the right example and are going vegan more often: for animals, health and planet
- 30 אפר Esther’s Blog: Team Planet in action!
- 23 אפר Party for the Animals calls for a EU-wide ban on keeping animals in cages after successful citizens’ initiative
- 21 אפר New Zealand bans live animal export! Parties for the Animals worldwide push EU to follow suit
- 14 אפר Pesticides in milk may be cause of connection between dairy consumption and Parkinson’s disease
- 9 אפר Cruel pigeon-shooting sport banned in Portugal thanks to Portuguese animal rights party PAN
- 8 אפר Help save 12,000 parrots in Madrid!
- 7 אפר Party for the Animals presses European Commission: ban live animal export now!
- 30 מרץ Esther’s Blog: Team Planet is growing!
- 26 מרץ Breakthroughs in animal welfare promotion thanks to animal parties in Cyprus and Australia
- 24 מרץ Dutch Party for the Animals gains in parliamentary elections: 6 seats!
- 16 מרץ Camera surveillance on fishing vessels one step closer thanks to the Party for the Animals
- 10 מרץ Party for the Animals is working hard on international cooperation, in Europe and beyond
- 5 מרץ Esther’s blog: Exciting elections and courageous people
- 3 מרץ The Dutch Party for the Animals wants to include ecocide as a crime in international criminal law
- 17 פבר Party for the Animals submits 150 proposals for a sustainable, healthy and animal friendly food system in the EU
- 10 פבר Esther's Blog: Letting go of old habits for a healthy society
- 3 פבר Party for the Animals takes the lead in improving the European agricultural strategy