- 16 ΔΕΚ Esther’s Blog: To a greener and more animal friendly 2021!
- 9 ΔΕΚ Party for the Animals: “Criminalize ecocide; recognize the destruction of nature as a crime”
- 1 ΔΕΚ Success Party for the Animals: MEPs want to stop importing Argentinian horse meat
- 25 ΝΟΕ Esther’s Blog: Idealism is the new realism!
- 18 ΝΟΕ Steady growth of political movement for animal rights and our planet
- 11 ΝΟΕ Success in pushing back animal experiments in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 ΝΟΕ Dutch fur import ban one step closer, thanks to the Party for the Animals
- 4 ΝΟΕ Escaping the era of pandemics? Stop nature destruction, restore biodiversity!
- 29 ΟΚΤ EU-subsidies for bullfighting scrapped
- 28 ΟΚΤ European veggie-burger ban defeated!
- 27 ΟΚΤ Party for the Animals rejects billions in subsidies for disastrous European Agricultural Policy
- 20 ΟΚΤ Esther’s Blog: Together we force governments to protect human, animal, and planet health
- 15 ΟΚΤ Help stop the European 'Veggie burger ban'!
- 6 ΟΚΤ Help prevent bullfighting from being included in the UNESCO Cultural Heritage List
- 29 ΣΕΠ Esther’s Blog: A positive change is in the air
- 22 ΣΕΠ Party for the Animals makes a political statement with distinct outfit
- 15 ΣΕΠ Action needed to tackle collapse of nature and wildlife
- 8 ΣΕΠ Esther's Blog: Protecting human and animal health as much as possible
- 1 ΣΕΠ Party for the Animals pushes back against concealment of cruelty in animal agriculture
- 30 ΙΟΥΝ The end of the Dutch mink farming industry - one of the largest in the world
- 24 ΙΟΥΝ Historic victory: European parliamentary inquiry into live animal transport thanks to the Party for the Animals
- 16 ΙΟΥΝ Esther’s Blog: Standing together against all forms of injustice loud and clearly
- 10 ΙΟΥΝ Controversial ‘Mercosur Deal’ rejected thanks to Dutch Party for the Animals
- 9 ΙΟΥΝ Call to citizens worldwide to share their views and help improve the European Animal Welfare Strategy
- 2 ΙΟΥΝ Give employees and companies a sustainable future: impose conditions on state aid for polluting sectors now
- 26 ΜΑΪ Esther’s Blog: Building a food system together that will benefit everybody!
- 19 ΜΑΪ Intense animal suffering during maritime transport officially confirmed: sanctions required
- 12 ΜΑΪ Worldwide call for a food revolution!
- 5 ΜΑΪ Race to vaccine offers opportunity for animal-free research
- 28 ΑΠΡ Esther's Blog: Carry on with fundamental changes now
- 21 ΑΠΡ From ego to eco: Amsterdam commits to sustainable systemic change with a new economic model
- 14 ΑΠΡ New law in England cracks down on 'puppy farm' cruelty
- 7 ΑΠΡ "The time is always right to do what's right": right now we need to support all vulnerable groups
- 31 ΜΑΡ Esther’s Blog: A safer world for animals is a safer world for people
- 24 ΜΑΡ Corona crisis shows: current handling of animals is literally sickening
- 18 ΜΑΡ Party for the Animals wants a substantial increase in flight tax and investment in trains
- 10 ΜΑΡ Help stop cruelty to dogs in Moldova
- 5 ΜΑΡ Esther’s Blog: Showing courage pays off!
- 26 ΦΕΒ Quarter of the European Parliament signs request for parliamentary inquiry into animal transport abuses
- 18 ΦΕΒ Party for the Animals presents a ten-point plan against horror conditions in the livestock industry
- 18 ΦΕΒ Unique in the EU: Animal welfare is binding part of Brexit negotiations
- 11 ΦΕΒ Party for the Animals places trade in wild animals as a cause of infectious diseases on the WHO agenda
- 11 ΦΕΒ Party for the Animals proposes bill for fireworks ban
- 4 ΦΕΒ Esther’s Blog: Watch us fight, watch us win
- 28 ΙΑΝ Party for the Animals demands European action against cruel rabbit industry
- 28 ΙΑΝ Measures againt puppy trafficing get support of the European Parliament's Environment Committee
- 21 ΙΑΝ Victory for Turkish animal rights movement: Istanbul bans horse-drawn carriages
- 21 ΙΑΝ EU bans bee killer thiacloprid thanks to Party for the Animals
- 14 ΙΑΝ Esther’s blog: the all-important decade - what will you do?