The Danish Vegan Party was founded in 2017 and is fighting for the rights of all animals, nature (which has lost a third of its biodiversity in Denmark), and human health. The political ideology is based on an ecocentric approach that has a more holistic outlook than the traditional political ideologies and goes right to the heart of the problem, which is an anthropocentric way of thinking. A big issue in Denmark is the enormous production of animals compared to the size of the small country. For example, 30 million pigs, 100 million chickens and 17 million minks. The party is fighting for basic animal rights and is showing people the truth about animal exploitation.
- 16 december 2021 Animal politics on the rise in Denmark: young Veganerpartiet is winning ground
- 1 december 2021 Esther’s Blog: Action, action, action!
- 21 april 2021 New Zealand bans live animal export! Parties for the Animals worldwide push EU to follow suit
- 25 november 2020 Esther’s Blog: Idealism is the new realism!
- 8 september 2020 Esther's Blog: Protecting human and animal health as much as possible
- 25 augusti 2020 New party for the animals in Greece and successes in Denmark, France, and Italy
- 31 mars 2020 Esther’s Blog: A safer world for animals is a safer world for people