Partito Animalista Italiano
The “Partito Animalista Italiano” (Italian Animal Party) was founded to defend animal rights and to work in institutions and parliaments to build a new society that can respect animal rights and the environment.
- 16 February 2022 Italy bans fur farming for good – who’s next?
- 21 April 2021 New Zealand bans live animal export! Parties for the Animals worldwide push EU to follow suit
- 29 September 2020 Esther’s Blog: A positive change is in the air
- 8 September 2020 Esther's Blog: Protecting human and animal health as much as possible
- 25 August 2020 New party for the animals in Greece and successes in Denmark, France, and Italy
- 7 April 2020 "The time is always right to do what's right": right now we need to support all vulnerable groups
- 31 March 2020 Esther’s Blog: A safer world for animals is a safer world for people
- 26 November 2019 Esther’s Blog: Worldwide attention for nature and animal rights
- 21 May 2019 Marianne's Blog: “May we have your votes, please?”